June 29, 2010

4th of July Ideas

I have been searching for some ideas for the 4th of July. I haven't decided what to do yet, but have come across some great ideas that I thought I would share with you. These all come from other crafters.



This Wreath from all*you is so different and festive. The medallions on the wreath would be cute on a 4th of July Party invitation or card. I wish I had that cute blue door.



HowDoesShe? shows you how to celebrate with stars and stripes. This 2x4 decor is great for an entry way or coffee table.



This party garland swag comes from Martha Stewart. If you scaled down the ribbon star it would also make a cute hair bow for a little girl.


I LOVE old window crafts! This flag is one of the cutest I have seen. You will find the tutorial on Ucreate, but the crafter is The Creative Crate.


What's the 4th of July with out food and fireworks? These kabobs have both! Sister's Stuff is always coming up with great recipes.

What crafts are you doing to celebrate this 4th of July?

~Rachel~

3 comments:

Season said...

Those kabobs are cute! And I'm excited because I can actually say I made a craft. Those bows that you saw on my table. How much craftier can you get???

She She said...

Rach; Love all your cute ideas and the kabobs are adorable and look super yummy!! Love ya, She

Vinyl Lettering said...

Those kabobs look delicious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails